Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

9.30.2009

this week

I am home with sinus crap so I am updated both blogs - Flab2Fab and Coopersspot.

I just gave Coopers Spot a new look. :) I figured since it was fall and all and Ian and I got married in the fall that I would update the blog. :)

It took me forever to figure it out - another sense I'm getting old!

So far this week (it's only Wednesday) we haven't done a whole lot.
We had a pretty fun weekend this past weekend.

Friday night:
We went downtown Indy (which I love doing far more than Ian) and went to Subterra Lounge - super cool place. Very trendy and not too clubbish.



One of my new work/networking friends Josh Mitchell started up this cool business called Miss Pivot, where awkward guys sign up and take confidence courses and then Josh sets them up with wingwomen to help meet girls at places. So went to the launch party for that. And drank and met cool business yet young people and stayed out til midnight (uncommon for us lately). Had some late night downtown Steak n Shake. It was fun!

Saturday morning was not as fun (not because we were hungover - which we were a little) but we had to go to my cousin's baby's funeral. They had a two-month-old that passed away due to SIDS. The ceremony was very nice and at Crown Hill (a HUGE cemetery in Indy and the 3rd largest in the nation). I got to see my family (uncles, grandma, parents, cousins). After that we went to Sahm's with my parents, uncle, grandma, Chris and Robyn. It's a local restaurant. Then Ian and I hung out with Mom/Dad/Chris/Robyn at Chris & Robyn's house and then we went home to nap and later watch the ND-Purdue game (ND won).

Sunday ... I don't remember what I did Sunday.
Monday - I interned/Ian worked. I went to Lylianne's birthday party across the street. She's one of the neighbor kids I babysit. She turned 9. Her dad made this incredible castle cake.



It was cake cut into circles, cream cheese icing dyed pink, mini pink marshmellows, pretzel flag posts, fruit roll up flags, waffle cone peaks dipped in chocolate. It was awesome. Especially since he's a single dad!

The birthday girl seeing her cake for the first time (he keeps it hidden from them)


























Ian stayed home. He doesn't like kid birthday parties (yet LOL).

Yesterday I was tired and icky so I stayed home. I wanted to go to Zumba last night so I did. First time I've worked in out in MONTHS. It was hard but felt good! (i wrote about that in my other blog (flabs2fabs.blogspot.com). Leanna and I were talking online and she inspired me to get off the couch and go. So I did.

Then today I have just been sitting around all day. I should probably get off the couch. I took some video of the kitties yesterday and today. I was pretty bored.

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=taylor&init=quick#/video/video.php?v=683253497558

No comments:

Post a Comment