Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

10.10.2009

Coopers' Spot: mid-October update

It's almost our four year anniversary! We are celebrating our big 0-4 this coming Thursday! I'm excited. It seems depending on the day that it could go either way like WOW it feels like 40 to wow it seems like yesterday. As far as I know we have nothing planned LOL I would like a professional massage and maybe a nice candlelit romantic dinner. I can take a good guess at least one thing Ian wants (HA). Typical man.

Ian says (HA an Ian-ism as Jamie calls it) that I spent all of our anniversary money on my girls weekend.

But it was so fun! Julie was stressed out so I took her away on a girls weekend to South Haven, MI (its a little town by Lake Michigan) and we stayed in a hotel with an indoor pool. We got there late Friday night, went to all the shops on Saturday and shopped more and hung out on Sunday and then came back. I got a black swing coat, a black/white fashion scarf (as opposed to scarf for warmth). We found an awesome kids store that we played in and it had all these old toys and an entire upstairs princess area. SO FUN. I bought some old school MadLibs (slumber party edition). And Julie got discovered by a local artist who wants to sell her jewelry! It was just such a fun weekend.

We also had our friend Chris (DRock) - also a groomsman in our wedding - over for a cookout on our new patio! We used our firepit for the first time.









That was on Wednesday night.

Then on Thursday night (Oct 8) we (Ian and I) went to the Taylor Swift concert at Conseco Fieldhouse. We had had tickets for it since FEBRUARY. I was SO excited. Ian was eh because it was a girly show and he hates stadium shows but I really really wanted to go so he went. Kellie Pickler and Gloriana opened and they were really echo-y. But Taylor came on and it wasn't as bad because most of her stuff is acoustic. I sang every single song like I was at a New Kids concert. Awesome.

We were pretty high up but I liked it because for once I could see the concert! At Verizon in the lawn you can hear it but not see it. So it was nice being able to watch everything even if it was far away. it was worth it.






















Here are more pics.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment