Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

8.20.2011

La la la la

The crickets are still chirping on my front porch. One lives really close to the front door and sings a lot. He must think he's Madonna or something. Or me in the shower. I like to think of all crickets as Jimmy or is it Jiminy Cricket from Pinacchio (now that is a sucky Disney movie to spell) Pinocchio got it the second time I sounded it out like a first grader. I don't do Italian except food, of course. You know what I also hate doing punctuation of any sort in my blog or anything that stops my flow of thoughts. Maybe I should just rename my blog to giant rambling run on sentence with no hyphens, commas, semi colons. Does this bother me because I have a degree in journalism? Ya... sometimes. But I think you can still get your point across and your tone across without being so curmudgeonly about everything. And yes I had to look up curmudgeonly because I kept spelling it in my head crudgemonger. LOL I think some spots in my brain were sucked completely out somewhere between the lay-off and the baby. Words ---- wow wait pause I went back to Google to look up the word more and found this as I scrolled down... The Curmudgeon's Stylebook - The Slot - so you see you know who are you are! --- unpause. I feel like my TiVo. So as I was saying the baby stole some of my brain cells and replaced them with song lyrics to lullabies. I know all the words to A you're Adorable and it took me weeks to get them right when she was a newborn. I also know all the correct words to Hush Little Baby. It also took me a while.

So I've been awake since 5am. No reason just awake. I went to bed at like 11 probably. Not too late. It's now almost 7. I am still awake. The baby will be up. I am having a girls day with Bri and some friends of hers including pottery painting. Its an afternoon/early evening thing so there will be no time for Mama to nap. So Mama should probably try to get some sleep or at least use this time to do something like laundry. Some days I just hate being a productive adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment