Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

10.06.2010

Seven week itch blog part II

So apparently even though I deleted this blog because I was just in a mood when I wrote it and I just wanted to vent and get it out - it still got on the Web and some people did read it.

The blog was formed originally driving back from Elkhart where I had a lot of time on my hands to think and just drive because Ian and the baby were both sleeping. I was listening to all these sappy pop songs and thinking I want to be one of those people. I want to feel like someone loves me like that. I wonder if love that that even exists in real life. It started with Oranthi's According to You - one of my favorite songs. It came up on my iPod in shuffled mode. And I was sorting the good stuff and bad stuff out of the song in my head and seeing where my life falls in the scheme of things. And how I want Ian to come up and tell me that stuff like stuff they say in a love song.

I want to be told every once in a while that I'm beautiful, incredible and that he can't get me out of his head. I'm funny, irresistible, everything he's ever wanted.

Then I was listening to Taylor Swift songs and old Backstreet Boys songs. And these other sappy songs and I thought I want to be that girl. I want someone to feel like that about me and tell me. I want flowers and romance. I feel needed every second of every day by my 7-week-old daughter. She snuggles me and needs me and I wish that she would FINALLY smile at me. We are still working on that. And my cats are needy and want me to pet them all the time. And snuggle them. But I want my hubby. I want to be looked at a certain way and oogled and praised and I want to be swooned over.

No comments:

Post a Comment