Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

12.23.2010

Wow the baby is a heavy traveler LOL

So I started packing for our trip out East (sounds so fancy dahhhhlings) anyway I started packing yesterday morning like a crazy woman because I swore we were leaving today. So I was pretty much almost ready to pack the car when Ian got home last night. And said um we are leaving tomorrow. So today I spent time holding Zoe and playing with her and then tonight I packed a little. I made a giant list so I wouldn't forget anything and I still know (like last time when I forgot to pack my own underwear! over Thanksgiving) that I will forgot something. Here is my list so far:

For Christmas:

stockings
presents
Zoe's 1st Christmas jammies

Zoe health and beauty:
humidifier
Aquaphor
body wash

tylenol
saline drops
nose sucker
 
Zoe Must Have's (that are not food/water/shelter/diapers/fun)
Paci (more specifically green soothie)
Halo Sleep Sack
bjorn
 
Zoe diapering:
diapers
wipes
diaper pad
 
Zoe feeding:
formula
burpees
bottles
nipples
lids
boppy

Zoe clothes/warmth:
long sleeved onesies
dress up clothes
black tights
socks
pants
jammies
extra clothes
blankets - light
blankets - heavier

Zoe play:
bumbo seat
floor blanket
toys
book
violet


zoes soc card for cooper finance stuff
 
Our stuff:
cell phone chargers
camera charger
camera
usb drive or laptop
magazines (or something to do on way there)
jeans
shirts
sweaters
undershirts
socks
underwear
boxers
Ian's snow pants in case he wants to sled
Ian snow boots
hats
mittens
scarfs
jackets
shoes
toothpaste
toothbrushes
comb
spray in conditioner
body spray
deodorant
contacts
contact solution
glasses
glasses case
jewelry
bras
jammie shirts
jammie pants
tampons
pads
 
For car:
gps
ipod
snacks
water
bottles out for zoe
formula out for zoe
brown diaper bag out for zoe

Holy cow. I know I'm forgetting something. I know Ian's mom has pack n play, bouncy seat, baby bath

No comments:

Post a Comment