Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6
2.07.2011
milestone solids 5m 2w 6d
So this morning I was carrying zoe around bcs she was fussy and I was making coffee and eating a banana for breakfast. And zoe kept reaching for my banana and her 6m appt is Thursday and shell be six months next week so im like ok ill let you taste it so I broke it half and she started sucking on it like a Paci lol it was sp funny she was licking it and going to town so I thought well she must like it so I took the banana half well more a third and put it in her baby bowl and smashed it all up with her baby spoon. Then I put her in her bumbo on the couch and fed it to her at first she was iffy about the texture maybe but ate it the more she ate the more she she learned how to eat. By the middle she stopped spitting out as much w her tongue. Then she was done and happy and took a nap which is what she's doing now. Sorry for lack of punctuation ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment