I was going to post this on my workout blog but I didn't feel like keeping track of both blogs right now. I can barely keep track of my normal day to day stuff without a list. I have no idea what I weigh and am not about to weigh myself because I don't really care. I'm still in my pre-pregnancy pants and they fit normal like before so I don't really care. If I'm 180 or 215. But I'm assuming my weight is still in between those two numbers. Anyway. Now that my foot and ankle are healed/healing, I just want to get back in the habit to work out again because I don't like my post-baby belly. The only reason I'm blogging this is because I want to keep track of my Zumba scores and I always lose spreadsheets and docs on my computer or my computer breaks down. So far I got the game on Saturday, came back into town Monday night, did Zumba on Tuesday and Zumba today (both on Wii). Next time I want to wear my heart rate monitor so I can measure my heart rate and get a better sense of the workout compared to regular Zumba. I know in regular Zumba I was burning about 530-540 calories the hour. So far with Wii Zumba I've done the Zumba Party option and set my level in general on Medium because I didn't feel like a beginner Zumba-er or an expert Zumba-er (I considered expert like instructor level and beginner like I've been twice or under 5 times). Anyway so I've done beginner 1, beginner 2 (both 20 minutes each) and then I did two expert hip hop/latin classes (where they just do an individual song for like 4 minutes a piece). I am just having a hard time finding a constant variable. I thought about doing one of the same hip hop/latin expert songs every time I work out and comparing those numbers because I don't want to keep doing the same intermediate or beginner sessions. Okay so here are my numbers.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Beginner 20 Minute Class 1
Mindy
Medium
Total Score 632
Zumba Instructor
Beginner 20 Minute Class 2
Mindy
Medium
598
Zumba Partier
La Luz Del Flow
Mindy
Medium
638
Zumba Instructor
Vamos DJ
Mindy
Medium
800
Zumba Jammer
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Intermediate 20 Minute Class 1
Mindy
Medium
538
Zumba Partier
Intermediate 20 Minute Class 2
Mindy
Medium
770
Zumba Jammer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment