My baby is getting so big! I can't believe its May already! Her second cousin Kennedy will already be 1 year old in a couple weeks! I had my first Mother's Day! It's already been a year since I entered the hospital on bedrest! It's just crazy how much has changed since last May.
I went out for drinks on Cinco de Mayo and just thought like wow a year ago today I was crying in a hospital bed at Community North and now I'm celebrating and drinking tequila and my almost 9 month old is at home with her Dad! I am just so grateful for this May and these upcoming months that I didn't get to have last year. And even more grateful I can spend them with my baby girl. Last May was just such a scary time for me with so many ups and downs and scares that I am just so happy that this May I can spend with Zoe!
She is getting so big. We took her to the zoo for Mother's Day and she rode in the big girl part of her stroller. And seemed to have so much fun and stuck out her tongue to catch the air. And eventually took a nap in it. And she was so cute. She obviously didn't understand the animals at all and unfortunately the petting zoo I wanted to take her too within the zoo was closed for renovation. So that was sad because I wanted her to meet some animals up close. BUT I was determined to feed the giraffes at the zoo because I had missed it the last time we were there. So I am on the viewing platform and see them and I'm like waiting not realizing that we have to form a line and where the line is. And by the time I realize it the line is SUPER long and already formed. And I was really upset because I wanted Zoe to see the giraffe up close when I fed it. So I was pretty defeated and then this guy in line with his child said do you want to go in front of us? And I almost hugged him and kissed him on the cheek I was so excited! So I took Zoe up there in her stroller and fed the giraffe and piece of orange or mango whatever it was. And I was so nervous it was going to bite me or something that we didn't get an actual picture but it made my whole day! So THANK YOU random guy at the zoo!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also got breakfast from Ian. He was going to make breakfast but by the time we got up we were too hungry so I said just get me McDonalds so he did. And I didn't eat it in bed due to crumbs. And he took Zoe with him so it was like she got it too for me. :)
Zoe is waving now. Not at the right times yet LOL but she can do it. She waves to herself all the time. It's cute. She is eating yogurt in the mornings now and has had the chicken and apples. I have plums, pumpkin and parsnips ready for her to eat next.
Our cats have really really been acting up lately. And not just because of normal stuff just if they like don't get their way. It's really annoying. I make sure to give them attention, they always have food and fresh water and their box is usually scooped on time but its just like the little things now they act out. Like Tiki scratched the couch and Ian yelled at her so she wouldn't do it so she went and pissed on the carpet. Or Gaby wasn't happy that Zoe was crying it out in her crib so she pissed and shit on Ian's jacket that was on the floor (his windbreaker). It went from like once every once a while to literally at least once a week. I love them and adopted them with all intentions to give them a home but they are getting to the point where they are almost being spiteful and its hard enough to keep Zoe and Ian happy let alone the cats when they are randomly pissing and pooping all over my house in random spaces! So I don't know what to do. Ian wants to give them away because he is upset that we can't even have rugs in our bathroom anymore because they just use them as a litterbox. They have already ruined all the rugs but one in our guest bathroom. They aren't trainable because they are cats. Any advice? Oh and I am pretty sure it is not a physical problem because they are not going always outside of their litterbox and its both of them doing it.
I guess that's all of the update really. I am going to upload the zoo pics on Facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment