Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

10.12.2011

The birth of Pirate Zoe

Okay so some people might not understand why I am now referring to Zoe's eye patching time as Pirate Zoe. I was really struggling with the eye patch yesterday. I was sad she had to wear it like a weirdo and mad and just annoyed. I realized after reading the blogs that I had to embrace it because it was going to help her in the future. I also read that you should name the patch like a blankie. We don't really name things even her Wubbanub pacifier is Nubby. So we aren't real creative. So I decided to enjoy it and move forward I'd have to turn it into an adventure. I was talking about pirate Zoe as a joke with the skanks and then I kind of liked it. Kids relate to pirates as being like heroes of the sea. So I decided to make Zoe's eye patch time her transformation into her super hero alter ego Pirate Zoe. At least for now, it's getting me through this first hour.

Agree with or not. It's what is working for me at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment