Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

5.21.2012

Bachelorette Emily - Spoilers if you haven't watched 5/21's episode

Lame DJ Stevie - I just don't see a DJ named Stevie being the winner
Ryan Gosling or the guy from my Mom's soap who's name was also Ryan (on the show - Cameron Mathison in real life) - has a rose
Hot Frat Boy (kalan?)
Weird possibly autistic Jef - has a rose
Guy that went on Mom date (wow boring Emily)
Hot guy speech impediment
My two dads
Balding Dawson Leery - I seriously can't watch this date without laughing. Everytime I look at Joe, I see an aging Dawson Leery (from Dawson's Creek). - SO glad he got voted off

This is just such a weird season of the Bachelorette. Watching her like kiss her daughter good night to go on a date. I don't know it's just like watching A Very Special Season of the Bachelorette.

Arie - the race car driver - okay so I read a spoiler that he makes it far and that he dated one of the producers of the show and that Emily knows of him because he is apparently a well known race car driver. http://news.lalate.com/2012/05/21/arie-luyendyk-jr-the-bachelorette-race-car-driver-dated-cassie-lambert/
I just don't think that's fair to the others that she already knows
Kyle is weird looking like David Schwimmer
Tony isn't cute but he does already have a kid.
Doug other guy with kid - seems really mature
Kalon - Ivy League frat boy
Sean - texas insurance guy - blonde not cute
John 'Wolf' - whats with the 'wolf'
Charlie - speech impediment

Already had rose - Ryan and Jef

Yes Kalon! Rose! I love him!
Arie - ugh
Michael - eww weird ponytail guy
Nate - i don't even know who he is
Sean - LOL its Toby from the Office
Chris - whiny Chicago guy
Doug - Daddy Doug
Travis - southern Goober cheeks
Tony - the other Dad
John 'Wolf' - eh
Alessandro - he looks like a country singer
Charlie - awkward
Alejandro - wait there is a Alessandro and Alejandro??
Stevie - ewww nooo

Voted off the island
Kyle (David Schwimmer weirdo)
Joe (aging Dawson)

No comments:

Post a Comment