So now that I've managed to watch three straight seasons of the Vampire Diaries I have to figure out what else I'm watching this fall and the premieres I've missed and catch up again...
SUNDAY
Revenge at 9p Sundays on ABC
Premieres Sept 30
MONDAY
Switched at Birth - 8p Monday - ABC Family
HIMYM - 8p Monday CBS - premieres Sept 24
Gossip Girl - 9p Monday CW (ends in January) - premieres Oct. 8
TUESDAY
Hart of Dixie - 8p Tuesday CW - premieres Oct 2
New Girl - 9p Tuesday - FOX - premieres Sept 25
New Normal - 930 Tuesday - NBC - premieres Sept 11
WEDNESDAY
Animal Practice - 8p Wednesday - NBC - Premieres Sept 26
The Neighbors - 830p Wednesday - ABC - Premieres at 930p Sept 26 but moves to 830p Oct 3
L&O SVU - 9p Wednesday - NBC - Premieres Sept 26
Nashville - 10p Wednesday - ABC - Premieres Oct 10
THURSDAY
The Vampire Diaries - 8p Thursday CW - Premieres Oct 11
The Office - 9p Thursday - NBC - Premieres Sept 20
Greys - 9p Thursday - ABC - Premieres Sept 27
Bachelor (January)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment