I need to blog. I feel like I never update on Zoe lately just the preschool stuff. She is turning into such a little person! She is still tiny like a 18 month old. She talks all day long. She loves to sing and dance. She is really into dollhouses and puzzles right now and always books. She "reads" like 6 books a day on her own. I wonder if I can find a survey to ask her questions.
1. What is your happiest memory? Puzzles
2. Why do you like being a kid? because I like to because I talk
3. One word to describe you would be _______. Happy
4. What advice would you give your parents? Go in time out
5. If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? Crab. because I love to be crab
6. What do you like to do for fun? Um play with Madel and Sophia.
7. Tell about a funny time in your life. Daddy and Mommy laughed because I make silly faces.
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Why? Jumping Around. because I like to play on the computer
9. What is your favorite thing to do with your friends? Play and jump around
10. What do you love most about your sibling? n/a
11. What was the nicest thing you did for someone? Hold my hand
12. What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? Playing.
13. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? play in the sandbox
14. What would be the ideal allowance? Tell me how you would use it. $3. I'd spend it at the grocery store. I'd buy groceries and milk and lights and milk.
15. What do you think makes a person good-looking? Me: Why do you think Colin is cute? because I love Colin so much! What makes him pretty? His dress.
16. Name two things we should do as a family on the weekend. Play with Sophia, Madel and Carla. (what should we do with Daddy?) play in the playhouse
17. What is the grossest thing you can think of? my bathroom in the toilet
11.13.2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment