Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

11.15.2009

Remodeling?

So far a while now we've been looking for a dining room light. And we've been wanted to add an island to our kitchen. And redo our kitchen somehow in terms of cabinets or countertops. We've had a few ideas. So I thought I'd post it to see what you guys thought. Also, we are looking for a metal cultery holder and a cutting board that isn't wood or super cheap. We were thinking glass but heard it dulls knifes. Thoughts?

Here are some pics....

I showed this one to Ian from Menards and he said he didn't like it horizontal.



I like this color for countertops.


What we kind of have now (on island/right) what I think would look nice on left (the color swatch thing above)


these are two similar colors with different price ranges LOL the one I like is cheaper!





Possible knobs for the cabinets we have to go with the countertop colors (from Menards)



Another hardware option for cabinets from Menards

Another hardware option. Menards.


DINING ROOM LIGHTS (from Form + Function Web site this place down in Indy. They range like $200 to $4,000!!!!  Not in price order below.




From top


From bottom.




One Ian and I like.





One I like.





One Ian and I like.




One I like.



Oh I don't have the $4,000 one saved! I find it...

It's by FLOS (a designer that makes $$$$$$ lights)

No comments:

Post a Comment