Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

11.12.2009

Vacation posts continued

Posting pictures on here are not my strong suit. I can't get them to line up. LOL so here is Halloween in Elkhart. We went trick-or-treating with our friends Julie and Adam, their son Riley (who was a Dalmation), their friends Kristi, Josh, daughter Lauren (Abby Cadabby), 10-week old daughter Oliviah (pumpkin), Julie's mom, Julie's grandma, Julie's brother Matt, Matt's ex-wife Crystal, their son Logan, Julie's brother Rob (dressed as 'white trash'), Rob's girlfriend Taylor (dressed as 'white trash'). I think that's it. There were 18 of us trick-or-treating Julie's grandparents neighborhood. It was fun! I was sick with the flu. Ian took some CUTE shots with Kristi's baby Oliviah.


Kristi, Julie, Me, Taylor





























Me (looking not so hot) with Riley
Ian and Oliviah



Ian with Oliviah and Riley












Riley touching Oliviah's head, Ian

















Taylor and I asking for candy for the adults










Crystal, Logan (superman), Riley (dalmation), Me, Lauren (abby cadabby) and Julie trick or treating



No comments:

Post a Comment