I am not sure where I have been but I guess around with Zoe. I've been spending time analyzing baby food which I have figured out. She's started apples today. Has already done squash, avocado, bananas and sweet potatoes not in that order.
She can roll back to stomach but usually doesn't because she hates tummy time. But this week she's done it twice on her own and just stayed there and played on her tummy and then realized after like 5 minutes she was on her tummy and then tried to get back to her back and was like MOMMMMY I CAN'T DO IT! So I came and rescued her and flipped her back. She's like a little turtle!
She seems to really like eating solids for the most part. I have been trying to give her one a day usually the same one for a few days and then I switch to a previous one or a new one. She likes the spoon and tries to grab it all the time and I'm like ahhh no no because she did once and got food splattered all over her face and then she had sweet potato in her eye and her eye got all red until it naturally flushed out. It was awful. But she was okay. She is constantly drooling on herself so she always has a bib on. I don't really like it because her outfits are so cute but the outfits get really icky without a bib on. But then she likes to suck on the bib!
I try to keep socks on her every day esp if I think its cold in our house but she hates them. She never ever keeps them on. I've heard about these baby shoe things you can do to keep socks on. She just likes to play with her feet and try to eat them.
She is in some 6 month jammies. But mostly still in 3 months stuff clothes wise. Right now she's in this 6-12 month fleece dress and its huge on her but seemed warm and I think her pants are 3 months and they seem short on her.
Yawn. What else? She still isn't sitting but can kind of sit by herself if she leans forward and touches her toes. And then she tips over.
3.03.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your blog made me think of something. Claire always used to try to grab the spoon when I fed her too. I read online at the time (and it worked) to give them a second spoon to just hold while you feed them with the spoon with food on it. It seems like a "No duh" type of thing, but I think they just want to hold a spoon because you have one.
ReplyDelete