So I was reading about him on Wikipedia - my favorite site for super quick and somewhat reliable information and it said it's been married 3 times and has 5 children. No surprise. He likes cocaine and has been in trouble for it. No surprise. He likes prostitutes and models. No surprise. He randomly gets coked up and beats women. Little surprised. So far he's typical Hollywood bad boy to me. So what's the big deal? Hollywood has different standards than the rest of America.
He had an outburst on some show or radio or something where he basically told his boss to F off. Causing his boss to cancel his show or get mad. I have been mad at my bosses before and I would have loved to rip into them publicly. I think a lot of times the public doesn't know what really goes on behind the scenes of shows and movies. So while I will admit it was stupid cocky move to berate your boss. I cannot fully say the boss did not deserve this.
All these quotes in context I'm still curious about and Wikipedia didn't have them. Oh yeah! I found them!
1. "I got tiger blood, man. My brain...fires in a way that is - I don't know, maybe not from this particular terrestrial realm."
2. "I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
3. “I’m tired of pretending like I’m not special. I’m tired of pretending like I’m not bitchin’, a total freakin’ rock star from Mars.”
4. "I'm bi-winning. I win here and I win there. Now what? If I'm bi-polar, aren't there moments where a guy like crashes in the corner like, 'Oh my God, it's all my mom's fault!' Shut up! Shut up! Stop! Move forward."
5. I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time — and this includes naps — I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground."
6. "Women are not to be hit, they're to be hugged and caressed."
7. "It's a polygamy story...All my guy friends are gonna like throw tomatoes at me. It's like an organic union of the hearts."
8. "That's how I roll. And if it's too gnarly for people, then buh-bye."
9. "I probably took more drugs than anyone could survive. I was banging seven-gram rocks, because that's how I roll. I have one speed, I have one gear: Go."
10. "Blame the studio for giving me this much dough knowing who they were giving it to."
HAHA wow those are awesome. I guess I just see all this as his personality so none of it is shocking. He's always been cocky and a womanizer. And when you are in an interview after interview being asked the same freaking questions over and over again by the media... you start to come up with quote gems like above. What is he supposed to answer? The truth that would make everyone hate him more? Or entrap him? I think that by answering random funny out there answers that he's avoiding conviction.
If he wants to do drugs and prostitutes and think he's the greatest thing on Earth. I say let him. A lot of people I know on drugs think they are awesome and above the law and just 'the shit' but when you examine their life as a normal person you see a lonely, desperate, pathetic person who is failing at the life given to them and it's up to them to see this and correct not us to judge them.
7. "It's a polygamy story...All my guy friends are gonna like throw tomatoes at me. It's like an organic union of the hearts."
8. "That's how I roll. And if it's too gnarly for people, then buh-bye."
9. "I probably took more drugs than anyone could survive. I was banging seven-gram rocks, because that's how I roll. I have one speed, I have one gear: Go."
10. "Blame the studio for giving me this much dough knowing who they were giving it to."
HAHA wow those are awesome. I guess I just see all this as his personality so none of it is shocking. He's always been cocky and a womanizer. And when you are in an interview after interview being asked the same freaking questions over and over again by the media... you start to come up with quote gems like above. What is he supposed to answer? The truth that would make everyone hate him more? Or entrap him? I think that by answering random funny out there answers that he's avoiding conviction.
If he wants to do drugs and prostitutes and think he's the greatest thing on Earth. I say let him. A lot of people I know on drugs think they are awesome and above the law and just 'the shit' but when you examine their life as a normal person you see a lonely, desperate, pathetic person who is failing at the life given to them and it's up to them to see this and correct not us to judge them.

The problem is that he has children and wants full custody of his children. If he acts as crazy as he does in public, I can only imagine what happens in the privacy of his own home. Both of his ex-wives currently have restraining orders against him and have told the courts they fear for the childrens' safety in his presence. If he wants to act like an idiot, fine. If he wants to use drugs, fine. Just keep those poor kids away from him.
ReplyDelete