Zoe woke up crying at 5am this morning. So I picked her up and carried her back to bed with me to snuggle. I couldn't sleep for a while because I was just thinking how weird it was that 8 months ago she was only hours old at 5am. She was born at 2:45 a.m. August 15. So I just sat and looked at her for a while.
At 7am, she woke up hungry.
I woke up in the morning looking like P diddy.
(I tried to take the photos on here until Picnik and edit them but they kept coming out rotated weird!)
We came downstairs and Zoe drank her bottle and then had some silly time.
I got hungry shortly after this for my own breakfast so we went out in the kitchen and she sat in the high chair while I made breakfast and ate.
She drank her sippy while I drank my coffee.
She smiled and made faces at me when I took her picture.
I fed her some applesauce. She blew raspberries at me.
I did an 8 month old tooth check. It looks like the bottom two middle have little white bumps. But no teeth yet.
Her face is filling in a little. She has more cheeks.After I ate, we came out to the living room and I watched some TV and played on the computer. Zoe got fussy, grabbed her nubby and took her morning nap. While watching her nap, I got sleeping and shortly after joined her in a nap from about 10-noon.
At noon, we went out and Zoe had her morning solid food - apples and nectarines mixed today with rice cereal. I didn't take pictures because I have before. After she ate, I stripped her down and gave her a bath. This is post-bath.
Then I gave her her baby massage while she chewed on her duck book.
Clean baby toes.
She got dressed and I sat her up on the floor to play with toys.
She is really learning fast how to play with her learn and groove table. Here she is pushing the drum button.
She can sit great by herself now once you sit her in place.
Hi Mommy. I playing.
Double fisting toys. Duck book and table.
I not happy. I hungries.
Pout
[Insert Bottle]
Cat nap post-bottle. She likes to hide her eyes if its too bright.
Still napping.
While I was making this blog post, she was snoring and her head was all smushed weird so I moved her up a little bit and of course, woke her up from her cat nap. She fussed for like 2 seconds and then started blowing raspberries and being silly again.
Hi Mommy. I awake.
Then she made a poopy, got changed, played on the floor while I ate lunch and is back hanging out next to me.
We called Gama but she was busy.
So she went and played in her Jumperoo.
Gama finally got home and Skyped us. Zoe spent most of the time in her Jumperoo Skyping. I had her on the floor for a while because Mom thought the computer would entice her to crawl ... it didn't. After that, Ian got home and we went to make tilapia and asparagus on the grill with mashed potatoes.
It's (not) Shake n Bake and I helped!
She liked being in the kitchen in the middle of the action!
We ate dinner and I fed Zoe apples, banana and oatmeal cereal. Before Ian got home I got an email from a woman I go to MOPS with that another MOPS mom needed crutches because she sprained/hurt her ankle tonight. The injured ankle woman has already had a ton on her plate lately with other stuff and I just hurt my own foot/ankle in January so I responded immediately and after dinner we drove over there and delivered the crutches. We hung out there for about a hour or so. They have four daughters - including one set of twins! Zoe played with the oldest two girls while we socialized.
Zoe fell asleep in her carseat. (side note: my phone died - had to take this with Ian's blackberry which takes craptastic pictures).



























No comments:
Post a Comment