Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

1.10.2012

Bachelor Ben First Dates

So Bachelor Ben took the girls out to Sonoma, his hometown so he could lounge around in his own house, watch all his TiVoed shows and sleep with his dog in his own bed - don't blame the guy! So all the girls arrive at his sweet bachelor pad (ha show reference!) and he gets them all toasted up with his own wine I'm sure and they all start fantasizing about how they are going to go on dates with him blah blah blah. The model wants to already cut a bitch. Typical model behavior on this show. KCB (because I don't feel like looking up the spelling every time) gets the first date. I'm glad because as my last notes stated (I looked LOL) I liked her. Ben spouts about how she's a Southern Belle and she twirls a baton down the streets of Sonoma with him and makes him twirl too. Way to whip him into a pussy boy right off the bat, KCB! She's not really southern, Southern ... she's from Tennessee. I'm bored on this date. I feel bad because he lost his dad but... spending the whole date going on and on about your dead dad... bummer.

Date card - house of crazy sluts
Annoying Blonde (aka Jacklyn) - brittany, rachel, jennifer, blakely, emily, jenna, shawn, monica, samantha, jamie, nikki and jaclyn
Blakely - I'm a hater. I hate girls. I'm drama.

Back to boring date with KCB
Blah blah blah rose. ROSE accepted.
Kissing.
Walking to theatre. Watching video of KCB as kid. And video of Ben. It was sad watching the video of his dad.
KCB already in love with Ben.

First group date
- Is he wearing white jorts?
Is the cocktail waitress wearing a bustier?
They are going to do a play written by children. HAHAHA awesome.
Okay though seriously with the bustier romper?! So glad they talked about it.

Slut House
The model is a biyatch. It's true though about the horse getting the first impression rose and not Lindsey.

First group date
HAHAHA cross between a gingerbread and a hooker = Blakely
Okay seriously the 'kids' thought of Prince Pinot? I mean maybe they are classy 5th and 7th graders but do your kids know about pinot?
'This is the first time I've ever been attracted to a sheep.' LOL

Honestly I zoned off after this - so much drama on this date. Lots of sluts and backstabbing. Kissing in pool. Blakely haters. HAHA and Blakely got the rose - duh - show a man your boobies and straddle him... girls - she is a VIP cocktail waitress. She might as well be a stripper. And you are shocked that she's more of a slut then you?

Ben's Date with the Model
Hahaha he took her to the woods. Is she Backwoods Barbie?

So glad about rose ceremony!
Cannot wait for mystery guest!

No comments:

Post a Comment