Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

1.09.2012

Molars :(

Zoe was really fussy at the end of last week and this weekend and I felt in her mouth (and didn't get bit for once!) and felt and saw she was getting a molar. It's huge swollen looking like a bump and a half and it has a little white bud on it but its not sharp yet. Then I looked on the other side just to check and its huge and swollen too! You can tell she's pulling at her ears because they have scratches inside them from her nails (even cut her nails are sharp). Today she slept in until 1130 (I let her sleep most days on her own unless we have somewhere to be). And then she ate okay and I changed her diaper and then she just laid on the floor instead of playing. And then she climbed up on my lap and just laid there with Nubby. She's so pitiful today. She's eating again and drinking right now. I called the Dr. and she said it was okay as long as she was still drinking, eating and not running a fever. She's a little warm but not hot. It's just sad seeing my baby so lethargic. :(


I'm used now to seeing her running and walking and playing and jabbering.

Once her molars come in she will have 9 teeth. She has all 4 central incisors, her upper lateral incisors, one bottom lateral incisor and is getting her top first molars. So she has her upper first molars still to finish coming in, all 4 canines, the bottom 2 first molars, 1 bottom lateral incisor. And then her second year molars. Geez that's a lot of teeth LOL



So on top of teething and snuggling today, I am also supposed to be making a list of things that need to be done before our first showing (whenever that may be). Thats a whole 'nother blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment