1.30.2012
Life
I have so much going on right now! I just needed to type. We are in the midst of moving and are pretty sure our closing date is February 24 (a Friday). We currently have no idea where we are living after that. The most logical thing to do is move the weekend before the 24th. EEK that's so soon. Packing is going slowly. Ian is so much better at packing than I am. I have never really been good at puzzles and I am still trying to understand the concept that the box inside has to be 'tight' so the stuff doesn't move around on the truck and that the boxes have to be heavy enough that they can be stacked but light enough that they aren't dropped. I get really anxious and stressed and frustrated when I am trying to pack a box because I am afraid that if I don't do it right that something is going to happen and it will be fault and Ian will be mad at me. I've packed a few boxes but Ian has repacked them. I just find it so much easier to just watch Zoe and keep her out of Ian's hair while he packs. More later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

good luck! I feel you on the moving we are in the process of moving too! Want to rent our house? 2800 sq ft!
ReplyDelete