Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

2.01.2012

Continued

I've been feeling stressed and kind of mopey lately. I don't know what my problem is. I don't feel like I really have a reason to be mopey. I mean our house sold and everything so far is going okay with the sale. Maybe the mopey-ness is just a product of the stress or the anxiety about all the change happening. I had a dream last night that really summed up my feelings and I remembered it and still remember it because it was so perfect. Ian and I were at a general amusement park - a really big one - it was kind of like Disney but it had a water park so it was a combination of Disney meets a huge water park meets Cedar Point - anyway so we are there and my parents are there with Zoe and we had never been there before and I keep relying on this map and I can't figure the map out and Ian and I go on some rides but we get split up so we ride separately and I was just along for the ride with Ian so I have no idea what ride we are on or like what it's going to do. So I'm like really nervous and really scared of if it's going to like go in the dark, or flip upside down or drop me 300 feet. So I ride it and its just a normal roller coaster and then I get off the coaster and I am in this huge crowd searching for Ian and I can't find him. So I decide he must have went back to the hotel so I try to figure out how to get there on foot with my stupid map and I get lost and I never end up finding him. I've been having a lot of dreams lately where I am alone and lost and usually in the dream I feel really overwhelmed and confused and scared like I'm about to cry because I don't know where I am or where anyone is.

I've read a lot about dreams and always have just because my dreams are SO vivid that I could like draw them out (well if I could draw). So I guess the main themes in this dream are alone, lost, scared, unsure, roller coaster/theme park, maybe the map?

This is the site I usually use - http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

To dream that you are alone indicates feelings of rejection. You may be feeling that no one understand you. 

To dream that you are lost suggests that you have lost your direction in life or that you have lost sight of your goals. You may be feeling worried and insecure about the path you are taking in life. If you try to call for help, then it means that you are trying to reach out for support. You are looking for someone to lean on. Alternatively, being lost means that you are still adjusting to a new situation in which the rules and conditions are ever changing.

To dream that you are sad suggests that you need to learn from your disappointments and just be happy. Try not to dwell on the negative. The dream may be a reflection of how you are feeling in your waking life. 

To dream that you are scared indicates that you are experiencing feelings of self-doubt, incompetence, and lack of control in your waking life. Perhaps you are having second thoughts about a decision you have made. Anger often masquerades as fear, so also consider issues about which you are angry about in your waking life. 

To dream that you are riding a roller coaster represents life's frequent ups and downs in your waking life. You are experiencing erratic behavior brought on by yourself or a situation. 

Parents
To see your parents in your dream symbolize both power, shelter, and love. You may be expressing your concerns and worries about your own parents. Alternatively, it represents the merging of the female and male aspects of your character. 

Husband
To see your husband in your dream signifies the waking relationship with your husband and the unconscious feelings you have towards him. The dream may be trying to focus on hidden elements that you are not addressing in your waking life.

To see or be in an amusement park in your dream indicates that you need to set some time for more relaxation and enjoyment in your life. The rides, booths and elements in the amusement park are an expression of some aspect of yourself or some area in your life. Look up the symbolism of specific rides for more details. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are too easily distracted lately.

Water Park
To dream that you are in a water park indicates that you are expressing an emotional high point. You are feeling emotionally satisfied and fulfilled. 







No comments:

Post a Comment