Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

1.21.2010

All the journals I couldn't post that I can post now.


January 4, 2010

I’m pregnant

Dear Diary,
I can't post on my blog yet because my husband doesn't want to tell that many people yet so I am blogging here instead. It was an emotional day that's for sure. We just got back from the Dominican Republic with my family on Saturday and we purposely didn't try to conceive the entire month of December because I wanted to drink. So we waited til the 17th to even have sex because I thought I was ovulating the 11-14. So we went there and I had weird spotting that I never had before on like the 29th. And I thought that was weird my period should start the 30th or 1st (31st) maybe it's going to start. So I put in tampon and nothing. Then the 30th, 31st, 1st, most of the 2nd went by and I thought oh I'll take a dollar store one I have at the house because Julie (my bff) told me to. So it came up negative. And I thought oh no big deal it will show up later. So the 2nd past, the 3rd past, the 4th a.m. it hadn't started yet. I thought wow that's been a few days late now - I'm NEVER late ever - on and off the Pill. So I talked to Jamie (my good friend who's 7 weeks with twins! on the way) and she and Julie said you need to take a good pregnancy test. I had an E.P.T Certainty at the house so I was like oh fine but Jamie if it's negative you're reimbursing me to take it later. So we're on the phone and I take it and sure enough it says 'Pregnant' in clear digital letters. I started freaking out on the phone and shaking like crazy I had to sit on the floor outside our upstairs bathroom. Jamie is like call your husband! So I did and he at work and like WOW! Then I called my other friends and then my parents and then my brother's wife. And then I made my doctors appt. And then I went down to Hailey's to show her the test, give her her present and talk babies. Then I went home and freaked out a little. Then I did some laundry and unpacked. And talked to my brother (finally) got a hold of him at work. Now I'm just waiting for Hubby to get home!

January 5, 2010

Day 2

Well I'm now settled into the idea more. The shock is still there but not as bad. I spent most of last night and today checking to see if I was bleeding. I have weird oozy feeling there. Maybe it's just me being paranoid. I keep reading about so many people that miscarry. It's getting to me. I am sure I'll be fine. I just have to relax! I wish I knew what it needed or wanted right now. I keep looking at pictures of 5 week old babies in the womb. It looks like a little tadpole if that. And the size of a sesame seed! That's so little. I want to talk to it but it doesn't have ears yet. I wonder if it knows how much I love it already? So far I have still only told close friends and my parents. We were going to tell my in-laws last night for medical history reasons mostly but Hubby had last second work stuff for his main boss. He was excited and then freaked out a bunch in his cave. He said it was like I wasn't me I was an alien growing an alien. I don't want to think about that. It seems normal. He didn't really want to talk about it or see pictures of what it was doing. Not sure what to do about that!
So far no real big symptoms. My sense of smell is stronger. Even with a sinus sniffley. I switched to Root Beer. I am still a little lost on what I can and can't do work out wise so I'm avoiding it for now. Other than that I'm really tired today.

January 7, 2010

Day 4

Well I've been knowingly 'pregnant me' now for 4 days. Well 3 days and 22 hours. I feel different but not weird. I woke up last night terrified that it wasn't there anymore. Must have had a bad dream. It was. No spotting or anything. I do that a lot. I feel out of control with that stuff still. It's hard to relax. It's nice that I can at least write it down here. And get it out of my head! My first ultrasound is exactly 2 weeks from today! Hopefully they hear the heartbeat. I'll be 7 1/2 weeks by then. Who knows what to expect? I wish I could get rid of this stuffy nose. (went to doctor today for the hospital orientation stuff and to set up appointments and go over nutrition. She changed my due date from Sept 6th to Sept 5th. She also said to eat like a diabetic or phase 1 of the south beach diet. I weighed in at 198. I wanted to throw up at the sight of it.)

January 7, 2010

Breakfast of champions

I'm trying to live on this pregnancy nutrition. Supposed to eat protein, low carbs. Today I attempted to make real breakfast of sausage, scrambled egg and Eggo waffle. I burnt the sausage in the microwave. So I went with the only other meat I had - turkey pepperoni from Kroger, low in carbs. And then I added peanut butter to the waffle for extra protein.

January 8, 2010

Day 5

I've been knowingly pregnant now for 5 days. It's sinking in. I'm over the shock part. And onto the knowledge part. So far so good. Peanut is okay. Don't feel as tired today! Started to feel more nauseous though. Think I'm babysitting a double shift today. Hope I don't get too sleepy!

January 8, 2010

Breakfast

Today for breakfast I had 2 eggs scrambled and I added grated sharp cheddar cheese. I'm still hungry!

January 9, 2010

Feel like crappola

Today I woke up with a sinus infection (which I took Tylenol for), heartburn, bloated, still mild cramps, back pain. It hurts to sit up but if I lay down I can't breathe out of my nose. LOL I love being pregnant! Anything for Peanut!

January 10, 2010

Feeling much better/Peanut turns 6wks!

Woke up early feeling GREAT!
Noticed last night when my nips were hard that I am getting the HUGE goose bump looking things! It was so weird. It looks like I have a dozen pimples around my nipple. Also noticed some discoloration by the nipple where it might get bigger.

Other than that... went to store and got all my preg eats.
And Peanut and I are in week 6 today!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!  Peanut is now the size of a lentil.

January 10, 2010

Mommy survey

My Pregnancy
Mother Name: Melinda.
Age: 28.
Birthday: August 9
Birth Place: Indiana.
Height: 5'3.

Fathers Name: Ian.
Age: 27

RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Are you with the baby's father?: Yes.
Are you married?: Yes.
If together, how long have you been together?: Since Sept '01. Married since Oct. '05.

FIRSTS
Is this your first pregnancy?: Yes.
How did you find out you were pregnant? Took a test
What were your first symptoms?: Peeing
Who did you tell first?: Jamie who was on the phone with me.
Who was with you when you found out?: No one.
Was baby planned?: Yes!

REACTIONS
What was your reaction?: SHOCK
What was the baby's father's reaction?: weirded out
What was the parent's reactions? Happy yet nervous
What was friends and family reactions? Happy so far... haven't told everyone

BABY
Due date: Sept. 5, 2010
Do you want to know the sex? Yes
Do you know the sex?: Not yet.
If so, boy or girl?: Doesn't matter as long as it's healthy.
Any names?: Zoe Alexandria and __ Philip for a boy.
Any ultrasounds? Jan. 21!
Have you heard the heartbeat?: Not yet.
Who do you think baby will look like? Probably both of us LOL
Will baby have any siblings?: In the future.
Will baby have their own room?: Yes.
What is baby's nursery theme? Jungle theme by Child of Mine - Carters.
Have you and dad felt baby move?: Not yet but can't wait!

LABOR
What hospital will you deliver: Anderson Community.
Who will be in the delivery room? Ian and ?
Will you use medication?: Hope not.
Are you scared about labor?: Not really.
Will you videotape or take pictures?: Pictures - no video!
How will you react when you see baby? Cry, laugh, hug.
What will you say?: HI BABY!

NAMES
Do you have any names picked out?: Zoe Alexandria and Boy Philip
Is your baby going to be named after anyone?: Philip is Ian's middle name.
Did the daddy help pick the names?: Kind of.
Do you think the names will change by the time you give birth?: We need to pick a boy's name.


OTHER RANDOM QUESTIONS
Where was your baby conceived?: awkward.
Will you have godparents?: Yes.
Who will be the god mommy?: Julie
Who will be the god daddy? Adam
What is the babys room theme?: Jungle
Are you ready to be a mommy?: I think so LOL
What do you think the baby will be a "daddys girl/boy" or a "mommys girl/boy"?: I dunno!
Did you have morning sickness?: Not yet
Did you have any cravings? yes.
Did you have any mood swings?: sometimes
Are you a high risk pregnancy?: not that I know of.
any complications?: Not yet.
Formula or breastfeeding?: Breastfeeding.
Have you bought anything for baby yet?: a giraffe
When did you start to show?: not yet
Are you excited?: YES!!!
Who will help with baby after their born?: Mom, Mom C., Ian, Julie - whoever wants too LOL
What is your favorite thing about being pregnant?: having peanut always with me.
What is the worst thing about being pregnant?: nothing yet!

January 11, 2010

6w1d

!! I'm excited. I have 10 days until my first u/s. Boobs are still fine, don't have nausea. Feel great actually besides my sinus infection/stuffiness. Feel a little bloated. No huge symptoms really. At least symptoms would make me feel pregnant!

January 12, 2010

I feel pregnant

I woke up today and my back hurt and I'm bloated just a little in my belly and I finally look pregnant instead of fat. Well at least standing LOL sitting I still look like I have a roll. My boobs feel big and heavy today. Yesterday I was really in the mood but I am still freaking out about all the symptoms so I didn't have sex. I am already paranoid about the possibility of spotting or any blood and I read that after sex you bleed a little and I don't need the extra stress. 9 days until the appt.

January 12, 2010

Breakfast

Today I had 3 eggs with milk scrambled. Two pieces of wheat bread, peanut butter creamy and jelly. And water.

January 12, 2010

Bagels and cream cheese

yum love it

January 12, 2010

So tired today

So sleeeeeeeeepy today.

January 13, 2010

Splurge

So last night I had steak/baked potatoes/zucchini/celery... ate healthy!

Today I wanted out of my house! I got laid off in July so I was getting bored. So I went to Walmart and finally got a calendar, a nail file and some cocoa better/shea butter for my already appearing stretch marks. And then on the way home I got a nonfat, no whip, decaf tall caramel brulee latte from Starbucks (never had decaf lol weird). And I stopped and got Mcdonalds cheeseburger meal (2 chzbrgs/fries/sprite). I have been craving them!

January 13, 2010

Craving Chinese food

But it's like 10 degrees here or feels like it! So instead I made this Healthy Choice Sweet and Sour Chicken steamer thing but the sauce tasted gross (and it had the chicken in that part) so then I thought okay I grill a couple chicken breasts (but even the frozen ones took 25-30 minutes and this PG woman was HUNGRY) so I thought okay I'll make some Tyson chicken nuggets in the toaster oven for like 5 minutes. And I'll make some brown rice to eat with the white rice to get used to the taste of brown over white. So I made the popcorn chicken and took off some of the skins. I made the white rice part of the mixer in the microwave, made brown rice on the stove and added soy sauce, ginger and garlic salt. The brown rice still has a weird taste to it. What am I supposed to season it with? I've got to look up recipes. It's not bad though for makeshift Chinese food...

January 14, 2010

Barely slept so far

I took a nap from 3p-5p, fell asleep from like 2a-3a and now I'm wide awake. I had some decaf coffee from earlier does it have caffeine in it? I feel like it may have HAHA oh well I don't have the babysitting kids until 3:30p so I guess I'll just sleep whenever today.

January 15, 2010

Hormonal!!!

Seriously I've teared up like a billion times since I've been pregnant. I cry at movies, commercials, pictures of kids/babies, stories, nice people. Everything! Anyone else an emotional crying mama?

January 16, 2010

6 weeks 6 days

Tomorrow I am 7 weeks pregnant. Seems like a big milestone for some reason. Probably because the heart can be seen at 7 weeks. It's crazy.

Today and last night I had some crazy OWWWW cramps. I was really worried and read in my packet that it could be that I'm dehydrated (I'm God awful at drinking water) so I drank like a ton of water today and they seem to have went away. I have  been checking like 100000 times today for blood and its been clear. THANK GOD.
My ultrasound is Jan. 21 - this THURSDAY. I cannot wait.

January 17, 2010

I’m better now lol

I am so hormonal. I swear today I have had every emotion possible. I have bawled, yelled, you name it. I'm 7 weeks pregnant today. I wish I had more symptoms. I don't feel as pregnant as other women on the boards that have morning sickness, etc. I am just tired. My boobs feel heavy. I have cravings for cheeseburgers. I'm trying to eat right. I have a zit and its annoying me.
Ultrasound is THIS Thursday! I hope hope hope to hear the heartbeat!
I'm nervous and scared still but excited.
I don't have cramps that much today. I've been trying to drink more water.
I am pretty definite on the nursery bedding and working on cleaning out my office and finishing up scrapbooks.
We've tossed around the boy's name Carter. It's 80 percent final right now.
I think I'm going to take pictures of myself soon but still just seem fat in them not pregnant.
The nursery bedding I LOVE is Child of Mine by Carter’s – Jungle Friends. It’s like a 14 piece set with bedding, diaper holder, valence, mobile, toys, blankets, bumper, sheets, crib skirt thing.

January 18, 2010

7w1d

Sweets! Must have sweets!
I am hungry for sweets today and that's it. I have been nauseous all day and the only ONLY thing that sounds good is pb&j, chocolate.

January 19, 2010

7 weeks 2 days

I was lazy today but got a sudden energy and vaccummed and cleaned. I am even showered and dressed with makeup. Too bad its 7p and my husband is MIA. Would be nice to show it off. Oh well.

January 21, 2010

Ultrasound!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw my baby today and heard its heartbeat!!!!!!!!!
They moved my due date to Sept. 13 instead of Sept. 5.
So now I'm 6 weeks 3 days rather than 7 weeks 4 days.
I put pictures up!!


1 comment:

  1. Likely your first preg test came back negative because you took it too soon...not because it was from the dollar tree. Just an FYI! If you took the more expensive test a few days later, that can make all the difference, since a pregnancy test won't actually show positive until at LEAST 2 weeks after conception ;)

    ReplyDelete