Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

1.30.2010

Spotting/Dinner

Ugh. So today I when I wiped I had brown and pink at a different time. I don't like wiping and seeing all this color.

Totally unrelated and not as gross: I went to Olive Garden tonight on a date (we had a gift card). We got the usual (we split chicken fett., breadsticks/alfredo, I eat the salad). When I got there I was already hungry and started to feel really nauseous due to this. It was awful. I was covering my face with my scarf and breathing through it to keep from getting sick in the lobby. The wait was 15-20 but felt like a hour. My stomach was already hurting because I had fruit loops with real milk for breakfast and that was it. Then if that wasn't bad enough this woman with this REALLY strong perfume came and stood right next to us in the lobby. I was gagging by this point. It smelled like I was in the bottle of perfume. Finally we got to our table and I told our waiter about my situation and he brought our food really quick so that was nice. And then I felt better and then as I'm eating they sat the overly perfumed woman RIGHT by us. So I was consumed again by the smell and we had to leave. After we got home, Ian went to work for a hour to fix something and I napped in front of the fireplace and then when Ian got back, I ate the rest of my dinner since I barely ate at actual dinner. It was much better the second time!

I think I'm going home Sunday now instead of Saturday. I wanted to make it home for the last day my old Martins was open so I could see the place before they move to the new location! My old stompin grounds!! But it closes Saturday at 8p and I don't think I'm leaving until Sunday morning... oh well. At least I'll get to the see the new store when I go up there. It's got apparently all the amneities like side-door-deli, starbucks, salad bar! I can't wait!!

I need to go to bed to get my sleep back on track. It's 12:30a. I'm yawning that's a good sign at least! Must keep myself awake tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Have you had any more spotting since Saturday? I forgot to mention this, but could this maybe be around the time you'd expect your period if you weren't pregnant? I've heard of some pregnant women saying that they had spotting around the 8 or 9 week mark when they would have started their period. I thought I'd throw it out there as I just remembered it.

    ReplyDelete