I am experiencing another joy of pregnancy today. Feeling like I'm going to get sick. Lately it's been like oh I'm kind of dizzy/nauseous - like when you are drunk and the room is kind of spinning but you don't feel like you could puke... you just want to lay there and sleep. But today, the baby has turned a new leaf. And that leaf is icky smell = run to bathroom = nothing happens = back to couch = repeat as soon as I move.
I knew that it was a only a matter a time before all-day sickness started (because everyone knows that 'morning sickness' is bullcrap. It's not just in the morning.) So luckily, at this point anyway, it's just a feeling and not an action.
Oh well, I'd go through this everyday if I had to to have a healthy, happy baby. I love you Peanut.
1.26.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment