Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

11.07.2010

12 Sundays old!

My little baby is already 12 Sundays old today. She'll officially be three months old on Nov. 15! I can't believe she's getting so old. Part of me is excited because every day she is learning new stuff and discovering the world around her but part of me wants her to stay a baby forever. She's getting so big! She is getting too long for her NB jammies and all things with footies. Some of the NB stuff won't fit over her  head anymore! She's still little compared I guess to other babies her age but to me she's getting so big! She recently discovered rattles and likes to watch and listen to them. She likes flashing lights or moving lights. She is getting less tolerable of her swing which is sad because I love it LOL She is not a fan so far of her bouncer seat. She likes to lay on her floor blanket and flail her arms and legs and squeal in delight. She likes to watch TV or attempt to anyway. She likes to look at all the colors flashing. She likes to be snuggled and wrapped. It makes her sleepy. AH I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment