Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

11.28.2010

7 aspects: Week of Nov 21-28

Emotional Wellness - I think this week, I would score myself a 9/10 for this week on EW. I started taking the Wellbutrin and the extra Buspar. Zoe started smiling this week a LOT so I think that helped with bonding with her. I still am not 100 percent when it comes to my self confidence. But I feel like I'm getting better. It's just frustrating sometimes being so overweight and having to explain to Ian and my Dad that I AM motivated, it's just not coming off fast! It's just annoying.

Intellectual Wellness - I try to learn something new every day. Sometimes all that means is using Wikipedia or Urban dictionary LOL but I'm learning something regardless. I don't have the time to read anymore and even if I did I am not interested in reading books that teach me something. I read books to entertain myself. I watch the local news and read CNN.com a few times a day. I probably should do more intellectual enrichment activities like going to a museum or something. So I would give this a 7/10.

Physical Wellness - I can say that I am making a conscious effort at this one every day. Some days/weeks are more active than others. I go to Zumba twice a week. This week and last I didn't go so I probably get a big fail for that. And I gained 7 pounds so... I probably double fail. I do stroller with Zoe almost every single day both inside and out. So... I would say I get a 4/10 for that.

Environmental Wellness - I am not sure what all this one entails. I feel like my daily environment is okay. Not too cluttery, fairly organized... 8/10

Social Wellness - I analyze this one at least once a day and it always ends up making me feel extremely paranoid. I have a huge fear of not having any friends. My social life is very important to me and not like in a nightlife kind of way but in a sense where I have to feel like I have friends. I take everything my friends say to heart, good or bad. And if someone says they are busy, I automatically take it personal. I have no idea why because I know what its like to be busy and I know its not personal but I sometimes just can't get rid of that social anxiety. I focus a lot on my relationship with Ian because I don't want it to fall to the wayside now that we are parents. And it was for a little while and it was really stressful. I would say that I would score myself a 7/10 on this one. I have a lot to work on but I am self aware.

Occupational Wellness - My occupation right now is being a stay at home Mom. And I feel like I am good at it. All day I make Zoe happy and I clean my house and I take care of everything and I feel like I do alright. So I give myself a 9/10 on this one. I am happy with my career right now.

Spiritual Wellness - I think about this one a lot too. It's hard for me to do this one because I am often torn between my role as a wife and my role as a Christian. I just emailed my pastor about this so  hopefully I get some clarity soon. I've been praying on it. 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment