Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

6.02.2011

Zoe update!

I post so much on Facebook but don't always blog. It's just so much easier to upload pics and facebook for me. Zoe is pretty much doing the same stuff. She has starting waving! She's not exactly sure when to do it yet obviously but she can. She started clapping! She really likes to clap. Every time you say YAY! to her she applauds and sometimes she just applauds when she's happy. It's cute. She seems to be getting a tooth. But I have thought she was getting one for like 6 months now so who knows. She seems motivated to crawl and able to crawl but doesn't feel like it yet. If Ian and I sit on the couch next to each other, she will grab our shirts or arms and crawl all over us from one to the other and pull herself up. So I definitely think she's capable. Umm she's been eating pumpkin this week. Seems to like it. I have been trying to get her to do table food but she doesn't get it yet. I think I might get her a mesh feeder. She had some sweet potato puffs today from Gerber (during our impromptu playdate at the sushi place) so I think I might go buy some. She isn't a fan of her generic banana ones. I need to look over her food list on here and she what she's up to. I think its zucchini which is awesome because then I'll totally make some zucchini bread too! YUM! I guess thats about it. Nothing else going on. Ian's been working a LOT lately. I am going to go wash the bird poop off my car, do some laundry, send out some cards and stuff while Zoe is napping. More later!!

OH one more update Zoe went in a big pool for the first time on Sunday at Robyn & Chris's subdivision and LOVED it. So I think I'm going to get a Mounds pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment