Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

1.09.2011

coolest dream!

I love blogging about my dreams. So in my dream I went back in time to ian's past. He was in high school like a sophomore maybe. And I was supposed to go back to his future as me as a transfer student to see him back then but a mix up happened and I ended up in the body of this mean girl before she becomes a mean girl so im present day me but in her body and then she ends up in my hot transfer student self. I was my high school me but with bigger boobs and better hair. Anyway so I had to be this girl and I talked to her while she was in my body. So we figured it out. And I got to spy on ian. It sounds confusing but was awesome. Kind of like back to the future meets mean girls meets freaky friday.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment