Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

1.24.2011

Typing before the cry

Every time I sit down, I think I'm going to blog I have all these thoughts and then I sit here on my couch - with two hands finally free! - and I go on Facebook. I'm obsessed, I can't help it. Okay, I can but I don't want to. I love my unhealthy obsession with Facebook. Anyway so then catch up on a few things and go to blogspot to blog... and I end up catching on other blogs. Ian's home watching some show on NatGeo. Zoe is asleep in her swing. I have plenty of time. Then I get to my blog finally to blog, with two hands instead of one, and I go to type the title.... 'WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH' from the swing. I knew I should have blogged first. Now whatever great, interesting thing I had in my head was flushed out an ear and into never, never land with the sound of a cry. My mom instinct takes over and I cannot, now, do anything until the crying stops. Even now, I'm just rambling and trying to remember my train of thought. I'm sure... like most things in my life, it was, at one point, profound.

More later. As always.

No comments:

Post a Comment