Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

1.07.2011

first blog from my new phone

So I haven't been able to blog lately because I have the baby sleeping on me I know I can't because half the stuff and I don't even have to type it out I can just say it to my phone. So hopefully that works anything on whispering it shows up. It probly won't beat exactly what I said but close. Hopefully it can also follow how fast I talk. So here we go.

I m pretty sure zoe is going to rank rose spurts and or cheating. Lol let's try chrome bert. Wow grows. growth spurt. hey there you go now you got it. Wow this voice thing to the a little slow. Gross bert or cheesin. Ah ah ah ah ah. Growth spurt or titties boo my god please make cheese......

Ok im just going to type this all I was trying to say is.... I am pretty sure zoe is going through a growth spurt and/or teething. And that is what my phone came up with. wow if I do all of these blogs through the voice thing on my phone who knows what you will think is going on!

Baby crying gotta go.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment