Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

1.07.2011

voice blog continued

Okay now zoe is sleeping on me. Tonight we skyped with my mom until en got home. En. Apparently it does not know how to save my husband's name. I a n. Well at least it can spell. And I was saying earlier zoe has been eating up to 4 ounces every 2 hours usually she eats 4 ounces every 4 hours so I am assuming that by eating twice as much that she is going through the spurt. I have no idea if she is getting teeth I cannot tell when I look in her mouth but she is screaming for no reason . She also has been waking up in the middle of the night which she hasn't done for about 3 months or so. She hasn't started sitting up yet or rolling over. She has pretty good head control and can sit ups in her bumbo. She just recognize her feet the other day. I had a good job baby to bed so I can eat in the center. Hello I have to go put the baby to bed so I can eat dinner. That's better than the first attempt. Ps I broke my foot well talk about that next blog.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just wanted to say that you might want to try giving her 6 oz. at a feeding instead of 4 oz. It may fill her up more, and then she won't be wanting to eat every 2 hours.

    ReplyDelete