Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

9.23.2010

Long week

Whenever I go to blog during the day anymore I think I should be doing something else. Bathing the baby, taking a shower myself, cleaning something. The only time I am inspired to blog lately is in the middle of the night as I'm falling asleep. And then I think no I should be sleeping not blogging. Last night I wanted to blog about three topics and the only one I can remember now is sex. I was thinking about in general how you have sex with a baby present. I feel weird just thinking about sex while she is nearby. Do you move the bassinet to another room or the hallway? LOL do you close her eyes and plug her ears. I know she doesn't know what is going on but still WAY awkward. So I was wondering what people do about that. LOL

This week has been SO long and not in a good way. Monday Zoe was getting reused to normal scheduled life, Tuesday was decent surprisingly, Wednesday I felt like crap so we didn't do much but sleep and eat, today has been pretty uneventful too but I did finally clean the kitchen counters, run the dishwasher and bathe the baby. I have so much more that needs done. But I am so blah this week and hot and sweaty and icky.

This just in: Zoe might finally be napping but she should be hungry. I'm confused. Def. napping. I need to shower upstairs but she's napping downstairs. So now I have to pick her up and take her upstairs if I want to shower.

I just watched Extreme Home Makeover for the second time. It was about a family with a missing child. It was sad. Usually I don't like the show. I also tried to watch Oprah yesterday even though I can't stand her because I think she is too into herself and is racist towards white people. She had on a white person yesterday which surprised me but it only took her 10 minutes to mention slavery. I rolled my eyes and changed the channel. I still can't stand Oprah.

Anyway that's about it I guess. I'm too tired to really blog. Oh Zoe's 1 month pictures are in. Professional pics. They are cute.

1 comment: