Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

9.23.2010

What am I doing wrong with this wrap?!?

Okay I am trying this newborn hold again with the Sleepy Wrap because the way I was using it she was cradled and chin to chest and wheezing. I feel like I have completely followed the directions but her head isn't out. I made sure it was tightened around and spread out like its supposed to be. Here are pics

She's slid down into the first one closest to me

Then I wrapped the other shoulder thing around

Then I put the logo one over it

But her head doesn't pop out. It smushes against my chest. Unless I do this and lean her forward and hold her head

Holding her head so she can breathe

What happens if I don't hold her head out - smushed

Smushed. She doesn't have space to turn her head because she's so low but if I pull her up her shoulders pop out

What am I doing wrong?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Is this the moby? I am of no help since I have only watched videos on wraps... you should do a you tube search and see if there are any helpful instruction videos...

    ReplyDelete