Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

9.30.2010

Work out Goal 1: Go to Zumba on Thursday at 630p at Hamilton Sports Complex. No excuses.
Food Goal 1: Eat breakfast at 8am, eat lunch at 1230pm, eat small dinner after gym
Food Goal 2: Drink at least 4 glasses of water/32 oz.



Update 1
Have almost bailed on myself like 3 times over Zumba but staying focused and motivated.
Had breakfast at 830a. (2 1/2 servings of cocoa crunchies with 1 cup of light vanilla soy milk)
Had coffee at 1230p (3/4 cups from coffeemaker with an assload of creamer)
No water yet.

Update 2
Went to Zumba! Laura even joined me! THEN I went for a half hour walk with Hailey too. I have to win some sort of prize for going over my goal right?
I didn't eat lunch at 1230p. I ate my second meal of the day at 445p and had a mini bagel, turkey, havarti, reduced fat onion and chive cream cheese, two handfuls of sour cream and onion ruffles and half a diet coke.
I'm about to eat some carbs and drink some water.

I had a bottled water while working out. I think it was 12oz? I dunno. I probably still have 3 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment