Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

9.15.2010

Zoe Alexandria Cooper, one month, September 15

Weight at birth: 5lbs 11oz
Length at birth: 18 inches

Weight now: 7lbs 3oz
Length now: 20.5 inches

My hair is still thick and dark. It's a little curly in the back but mostly straight.
My eyes are still dark grey/blue-ish

I sleep: in the bassinet in Mommy and Daddy's room
I usually sleep: around 3 hours
I eat: Similac Advance formula
I like naps and swinging in my swing and being held
I dislike pooping my pants, not pooping, being hungry
I cry when I'm hungry, I am trying to poop my pants, I'm bored
I am happy when people hold me and talk to me
I can sometimes lift my head, roll side to back
I fall asleep when I'm in the car, in the sling, sometimes during feedings
My favorite outfits are my polka dot onesie, my stripes onesie, my flowered sleep sack, my duck onesie, my bunny sleeper, my blue watermelon onesie
I am in size premie (sleep sack), NB if it has feeties because my legs are long
My nicknames so far are Baby Zoe, Zo, Zo-wheeee, BZ (baby zoe), Peanut, The Peanut, Baby, Punkin, baby girl, baby goat, Goat, Idget, Widget. Daddy calls me Idget.
The noises I make are coos, snorts, snores, giggles

What else should I add/document?

No comments:

Post a Comment