9.28.2010
Six week post partum appointment FAIL
So I called to see if I had a 6 week appt scheduled this morning and I didn't but they could get me in today at 2p so I went. I knew I had an infection and assumed due to symptoms it was BV again. Joy. So it turns out it was AND even though all my stitches dissolved I also have celluitis (inflammation of the skin) down there! So I was given THREE prescriptions and I can't have sex for another week or two! Poor Ian. He is never going to get laid again! On the plus side, I am only 4lbs from my pre-preg weight and I'm back on the Pill on this Sunday. And I got the okay to work out again!!!!! I'm totally going to Zumba this week hopefully tomorrow down in Noblesville that I have a pass to already from earlier. I just have to figure out the baby situation. I am going to Wii Fit Plus tonight finally! It's gonna hurt but I need my abs back and my body back!!! I feel like a limp noodle I'm so un-firm everywhere. Time to feed the Peanut soon! Oh and I took way cute pics of Peanut today! I'll upload them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment