Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

3.02.2010

13 weeks, 1 day (part 2) - felt baby move!

So today and yesterday I was reading posts on babycenter about what the baby feels like when it moves and I'm like ya right you are just farting LOL and I'm standing by the fireplace tonight touching and poking at my belly/baby area like I always do and I felt this sudden RUSH of bubbles inside. It was the weirdest feeling! It felt like a bubble machine in my belly or something. It was over to the lower right side and was soo weird! SOOOOOO excited!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanna say how LUCKY you are to be able to feel the baby move so early! I looked back at pregnancy notes, and I felt Claire move for the first time at 16 weeks, 4 days. And then I didn't actually start feeling "kicks" until 24 weeks. I know a lot of this is because my placenta was in front (instead of in the back like it normally is), so it blocked a lot of the movements I would have been able to feel otherwise. The movements I felt in the beginning were almost always on the low, right-hand side as well, and this is always wear my OB found the heartbeat using the Doppler. Now that you know what the movements feel like, I'll bet you'll start to notice them more and more. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. This is a follow-up comment to your previous post earlier today. I just wanted to say that I agree with Mrs. Grant! The part that feels "hard" to you is where the baby is actually growing. I forgot about the whole "feeling hard" thing until she reminded me of it. Recognizing the area that feels hard (and I do mean like-a-rock hard) will help you to differentiate between what is "baby" and what is just bloat or stomach pudge. Does this make sense???

    ReplyDelete