Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

3.09.2010

Off Topic: American Idol

So I miss regular blogging and am still a person (I just happen to want to document my entire pregnancy).
I am watching Idol this year but only halfway.

Not as much as previous years.
So left as of today are:

Boys
Aaron Kelly (age 16 from PA) - he's such a little baby like David Archuleta but not as cute. He has an okay voice but it is nowhere near Archuleta's. It sounds like he's always singing too high.
Alex Lambert (age 19 from TX) - eh - edited to add he's the MULLET! I hate him!
Andrew Garcia (age 24 from CA) - like him he seems popular and he did do a Paula Abdul song. HAHAHA he's doing Genie in a Bottle!!!!! SO random! I kind of like it. It's a little Rob Thomas-like. I like him but the song choice was so weird for the top 12 almost....
Casey James (27, TX) - cut his hair! Seriously I can't stand him because of his long Billy Ray Cyrus hair. It's not cool and dread like like Jason from last season. It's not cool guy length like Keith Urban. It's just long and dirty looking. It doesn't go with his look at all.
Lee Dewyze - (23, IL) - so cute!! like him a lot! Loved his Fireflies version. Love him.
Big Mike (26, FL) - like him - he seems so cuddly. I can't dislike him.
Tim Urban (20, TX) - like him too. SO good tonight!!!!!
Todrick Hall (24, TX) - seems cheesy! - okay first off - the outfit is horrid. This is an AWFUL version of this song which is really powerful and really good. Glambert can do Queen. This guy. NOT SO MUCH.

Girls
Crystal Bowersox -  (24, OH) - love her! She is the only girl I could see actually winning.
Didi Benami (23, TN)
Katelyn Epperly (19, IA)
Katie Stevens (17, CT) - like her style
Lacey Brown (24, TX)
Lilly Scott - (20, CO) - like her style
Paige Miles (24, FL)
Siobhan Magnus (19, MA)

My ideal top 4: Andrew Garcia, Crystal Bowersox, Lee Dewyze and Tim Urban.
The people NOT making it to the Top 12: Didi, Paige - okay really any of the girls except Crystal... Todrick and either Aaron, Casey or Mullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment