Maternity Monday (er on Tuesday)
How far along? I'm 17 weeks and 1 day today.
Total weight gain/loss: as far as I know (based on my 14 week appointment) zero pounds
Maternity clothes? I usually have my belly band on - if not I am constantly pulling up my pants because they are now sitting below the bump in the front and very near the butt crack in the back LOL but they still button and fit everywhere else so I'm not doing maternity pants yet.
Stretch marks? Yes. I found my first few new ones higher up on my stomach (as opposed to the ones I had from just gaining weight pre-baby on my stomach) and I have more on my boobs and I found some on my hip/back/stomach area that are new.
Sleep: When I wake up to pee, I find I am usually on my back. I am usually a side sleeper but apparently not all night. I try to sleep on the doctor recommended side - left. But my arms fall asleep too much on one side or the other so I have to rotate.
Best moment this week: The weather being awesome. Finding what I hope is the baby's crib.
Movement: I haven't felt it since that one time at 13 weeks.
Food cravings: I have been craving salty food since the beginning. Yesterday I wanted pickles. But the day before I wanted ice cream.
Symptoms: I'm feeling awesome! Just nervous because I have no symptoms really.
Gender: I think boy still. People have equally guessed boy and girl.
Labor Signs: Not yet!!! Not for a while!
Belly Button in or out? Still innie!
What I miss: Hmm I don't really miss much. I guess honestly right now (TMI WARNING) I miss sex because Ian has been sick LOL
What I am looking forward to: THE ULTRASOUND! 6 days, 11 hours, 4 minutes.
Weekly Wisdom: Being nervous is normal. The baby is probably fine.
Milestones: Single digit countdown for ultrasound.
Crazy 8s
8 Things About Me!
1. Right now as I type this, I am barefoot and pregnant.
2. I'm currently reading "Something, Maybe" by Elizabeth Scott
3. Right now, both my cats are sleeping on the back of the couches.
4. I'll be married for 5 years to Ian on Oct. 15, 2010.
5. I love maternity shirts because I feel pregnant and not fat.
6. I want to keep my pregnancy boobs forever.
7. My toenails right now are painted lavender.
8. I enjoy being pregnant!
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. The baby coming out and crying.
2. GENDER ULTRASOUND
3. Seeing my family for Easter
4. The 70+ degree weather this week
5. Seeing the baby again at the ultrasound (as opposed to no. 2 above - finding out the gender)
6. Buying baby clothes and baby stuff once I find out the gender.
7. Definitely naming it after we find out the gender.
8. The look on Ian's face at the ultrasound. (he's so cute during them)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Celebrated 17 weeks pregnant
2. Laundry
3. Played on the Internet
4. watched TV
5. Made Ian chicken soup because his belly hurt.
6. Snuggled on the couch with my sick hubby.
7. Ate pizza.
8. Had a super salt craving right before bed!
8 Things I Love:
1. Ian
2. the cats
3. my growing baby!
4. my friends and family
5. TV
6. warm weather
7. bed time
8. the Internet
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Be full term and have the baby right now
2. Speak multiple languages fluently
3. Read my cats' minds
4. Change my baby's stinky poopy diapers right now
5. Lift up our house and add a basement!
6. Have it be 75 degrees year round
7. Make my leg hair magically never grow again
8. TELEPORT (oooh good one Shay - I'll keep it!)
8 Shows I Watch:
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Gossip Girl
3. Lost
4. Idol
5. ANTM
6. Grey's
7. Glee
8. Community/The Office/Desperate Housewives
8 Favorite Fruits:
1. Oranges
2. Pineapples
3. Bananas
4. Apples
5. Watermelon
6. Peaches
7. Cantaloupe
8. Strawberries
8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
1. London
2. Cyprus
3. Greece
4. Japan
5. Italy
6. Maine
7. the rest of New England
8. Mexico
8 Places I've Lived:
1. Anderson, IN
2. Muncie, IN
3. Elkhart, IN
4. the dorms
5. my house
6. an apartment
7. my parent's house
8. Ian's college house
3.30.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment