Today is Peanut's first St. Patrick's Day. Well in the womb anyway. I might go over and get some Irish Stew at our Knights of Columbus for lunch. There isn't much else going on here for St. Patrick's Day and I'm not driving all the way downtown and dealing with traffic!!!!! So at least the peanut will get some Irish food filtered through LOL so he/she is technically celebrating with me. :) That's about it so far. I woke up when Ian did and came downstairs, fed Teeny, said bye to Ian when he went to work (wearing green - I made sure of it) and got on my computer. Ta-da. I'm exciting.
Ooooh yesterday I transformed myself back into a girl! I took a shower (ya I know finally right?) and shaved my legs (again, finally) and painted my toenails! And I am thinking about making a hair appt. today to get my hair did! WOO. I love SPRING!!! My toenails are even purple which is the 'in trend' apparently. :)
More later!
3.17.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment