Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

3.23.2010

16 weeks, 1 day

I can't believe it's already 2p. It feels earlier. Yawn.

The girls on my Babycenter group who are due the same time frame as me are starting to have their gender ultrasounds so I know mine is getting closer. I have less than two weeks. Still think it's a boy. I just want to see it again. I can't imagine how much bigger it has gotten since the first u/s at 7 weeks.

I got my haircut and highlighted yesterday. It looks AMAZING. It was past my shoulders and annoying and fading in color and showing greys. Now it's chin length with blondish brown highlights!

I have to get some energy to clean up around our house! It's crazy how messy it gets. I'm a messy person. It would probably be this messy if it were just me living here. I'll admit it.

I have had awful allergies lately (I get seasonal allergies). My doctor said a while ago that I could take regular Claritin so I found some generic Claritin in the house and just took some a little big ago. I hope it's fast acting because I can't breathe! I've been using that safefetus.com site a lot. It tells you what meds are bad for the baby and what is okay. It's really helpful. The allergy medicine I usually take is a class C so I'm glad I looked it up. We usually take equate Chlortabs (chlopheniramine maleate). They are amazing and you can take the chlopheniramine but NOT the maleate one. But you can take generic Claritin (loratadine). Anyway good to know.

I think that's about it. I feel fine besides allergies. I had some super cramping over the weekend but I think I was just dehydrated. I've stepped up my water and feel better cramp-wise.

Time to go clean whoooopeeeeee I have the last of the kitchen rugs in the washer.

My to-do list (from iGoogle) [edited to add I updated this at 1030pm]
read (I always put something fun on it)
finish laundry - 1030p update I did some laundry!
finish dusting upstairs - 1030p update DONE
fill out baby book (my pregnancy journal)
make 2nd trimester appt with Dr Osman (my psychiatrist)
unload dishwasher - 1030p update DONE
load dishwasher - 1030p update DONE
download new music
move Julie's music to itunes (we copied a folder of her new music to the flash drive or whatever part of my ipod nano so I didn't have to download as much)
shower (not a chore but i have to do it anyway so i might as well have something to cross off for times sake)

OH and I heard the baby can hear my voice now!!!! So I plan on playing some music and introducing it to some old 80s music off key sung by me. LOL

Hair pics

No comments:

Post a Comment