Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

3.17.2010

Reality TV tonight (Idol, Top Model)

My thoughts on Idol:

My ideal top 4: Andrew Garcia, Crystal Bowersox, Lee Dewyze and Tim Urban.
The people NOT making it to the Top 12: Didi, Paige - okay really any of the girls except Crystal... Todrick and either Aaron, Casey or Mullet.

So far I'm right!

My thoughts on Top Model:
Last week it went from 32 to 12 + a random girl Ren. And makeovers right away YAY.
So now we have
Raina - they should have rid of more brows. they are very brooke shields.
Brenda - she's odd
Simone - they like her skin
Tatiana - she's pretty
Alexandra - eh
Krista - awful shoot but i like her
Jessica - she is trying to hard to be like Laura from last season so southern and goody goody.
Naduah - LOVE her
Alasia - I like her and Krista LOL the picture though WOW
Gabrielle - shes a little ghetto and too skinny
Anslee - i love the purse pic
Ren - seriously where the F did she come from? SO weird. And she's NOT pretty.
Angelea - UGH god she is so F-in ghetto

I miss Mrs. J.

YAY at the results. I'm happy. :)

part II
Ren is a snobby bitch.
Naduah - she was the kid that was in the cult. i like her accent. she does have a lot of stories though...
I can't believe they are doing a test on how to take off a coat while walking LOL
I like Alesia she's just happy to be there. Ren is just a snob.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Simone got hit by a pendledum. So did Jessica LOL and Krista jumped at it LOL I love Naduah's shoes! HAHAHAHAHAHA Alexandra fell down the stairs. She looks pissed and likes she has to pop. AND she fell off the runway. OH MY GOSH. WOW. OMG and torn the dress!!!
Even if she's being loud doesn't mean you have to be mean. REN.
Photo shoot was weird.

SHOCKED by result.

No comments:

Post a Comment