Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

3.15.2010

15 weeks!

Woke up early to a headache that turned into a super-powered migraine. I just felt sick and icky all day long. I told Ian that one day out of 15 weeks isn't that bad! I feel a little better now.

My picture from this morning. It's not as good as others because I'm wearing my baggy jammie shirt but I put my hand there so you could see the bump. I'll take a better one later when I feel better.

Here are the stats for Peanut this week:


















Baby's now the size of a naval orange!
Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.

from babycenter
Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are felling better!!! CUTE BACKGROUND TOO :o)

    ReplyDelete