Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

5.25.2010

25 weeks, 1 day

Nothing new today really. Computer wasn't working so I napped a lot. Now its finally working again.

The steroid shots were moved because I was stable and they wanted to wait longer to do them since that was the case. It's like Blackjack. You want to do them close to birth without going over.

The progesterone shots I'm getting tomorrow.

I got them to move my Heprin shots to noon and midnight instead of 9a and 9p so they stopped waking me up on nights I couldn't sleep.

My lunch is finally here so I'm going to eat. I got chicken strips, sweet and sour sauce, pb&j for later, Lucky Charms for later, tator tots with ketchup and chocolate cake!

2 comments:

  1. Haha... you just made me crave Lucky Charms at 12:45 a.m., and we don't even have any! THANKS A LOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry the health nut in me has to say, Im surprised at what the hospital serves. They don't seem like the healthiest options.... Although, no one can pass up a yummy bowl of lucky charms :) they are one of my favorites, and admittedly I don't always choose the healthy option...so these are words of a hypocrite lol.

    It just seems like they don't have a lot of fresh fruit and veggies.

    Im just wondering where their vegetables are??? They aren't just falling back on tator tots being a vegetable are they???

    Not to mention every item listed above has I don't know how many grams of sugar.... via corn syrup.... BAHHHH!

    ReplyDelete