Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

5.12.2010

Update

I'm copying and pasting most of this from my one babycenter board because I'm too woozy to make complete thoughts.

My update today: Did I update you guys about the magnesium crap? I don't remember. If not, I was having some uterine irritability yesterday and got put on magnesium via i.v. just in case. And then my doctor just in case also gave me a steriod shot in my thigh muscle for Zoe's lungs to develop faster just in case. My doc is really preventitive which I love. I don't feel unecessarily drugged or anything. I feel like she is doing anything she can do to keep the baby in too which makes me happy since all I can do is lay here and listen to the doctor.
A lot of people have said that mag sucks and I will say today it sucks a little more but I mostly just feel woozy. Like my eyes are open but feel heavy even though I'm not tired. I compare it to doing like 4 shots of vodka or tequila in a row. And the mag has given me a stuffy congested nose which sucks.
The steriod shot in the leg hurt when they did it but not for much longer after that.
I have the SEDs back on or whatever the aircasts blood clot things for my feet. They aren't bad just noisy.
I guess thats all. I sneezed a little bit ago and I felt pee or something so I'm gonna check that out.

No cervix check today.

No comments:

Post a Comment