5.10.2010
Cervix Update - Monday
Got it checked today after 2 days of being allowed to put pressure on it. It doesn't like pressure on it apparently and has gotten shorter again - .9. So....... I'm back on bedrest. I'm just so freakin frustrated at this point! I'm going from crying to being mad to being upset. I just wish I could do something! Like stretch it myself or something. All I can do is just sit here or lay here and hope that it decides on its own that its going to keep my baby in. I'm 23 weeks today so if it doesn't hold her and I go into pre-term labor, they would have to transport her to Riley to be saved. And even then, her chances would be not as good. It's just so frustrating. And the worst part is if you look at her during the ultrasound, she is totally fine. She's beautiful and growing and perfect. And if my cervix would just cooperate, she could come out a healthy, normal sized baby. She's even kicking me and moving right now. I can feel her. It's just upsetting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't imagine Mindy. I'm sure it's incredibly frustrating.
ReplyDeleteKeep doing what you're doing... kicking back and laying low for your little Zoe girl.
I'm definitely praying for you both!!
I haven't been on line in a while! So sorry to hear you are having cervix issues!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are on the mend as long as you take it easy!! Im thinking thick for you.
You are in my thoughts.