Continue conversation with dani on blog about anaylzing fairytale morals such as snow white being trust midgets before old people.
Ya so Dani and I were having this random conversation on the phone earlier - or I was and she was just listening - about fairytale morals. Someone on Babycenter wrote a post recently about how that Magic Fish or Shiny Fish or whatever------RAINBOW FISH damn I knew I was close. Anyway was about how you can buy your friends with shiny presents LOL and I found it so funny that I started thinking about other books/fairytales, etc. I'm sure somewhere out there there is a Web site that already does this but I don't care I'm on bedrest and bored.
Snow White was the easiest one because its got little people! I was thinking at first that not only did this girl find it safe to go off in a house or live in a house with 7 men who had beards so they had to be like grown men. But the 7 men were also little people. And they had jobs that had like super tools like picks and axes. But they weren't the ones to hurt her and screw her over ... it was the witch dressed like the old lady with a piece of healthy fruit! I could have went with the trust no one but the little people never hurt her.
I have to sit and analyze others. I was thinking Cinderella next because its so classic. And she talks to mice.
[Side note: Watching Idol the fact Crystal made top 3 over Big Mike ... kind of a duh]
And Cinderella has fairies. I'll anaylze it more. What else can I analyze? I'll think about it. I'm also thinking up more Random Question Friday questions for Dani's kids this year since its the end of the year. I did it last year. It's basically just really basic questions for kids that can have cute answers. Past ones have been 'why is the sky blue?' 'why do disney princesses have no real life friends in movies if they are princesses and so popular' 'why does spiderman wear red'
Any suggestions would be helpful. Especially today because this Magnesium is making my head fuzzy.
5.12.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment