Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

2.27.2010

12 weeks, 5 days (Saturday) part II (food and cravings)

It's funny that you mentioned that I should write what I am eating on here Hailey because I JUST started back on TDP today after Ian challenged my calories today. (he was right for the record and I was 150 over for the day by 5p and had only eaten two meals). So here is what I ate today:

Breakfast (which was really at like 1230p):
1 medium banana
2 packets of raisin, date and walnut quaker oatmeal
3 cups of coffee from my coffee pot (well it makes 4 cups and I had it make 3 cups (3 cups water/3 scoops coffee) so I am assuming that that means its 3 cups like 24 oz right?) I never know. And I always add a crap ton of Coffeemate Vanilla Caramel creamer.

Lunch (which was really at like 5p LOL):
I was SO hungry!
Chicken Sandwich -- 
two Morningstar chicken patties
two pieces of whole wheat bread (not low fat)
light mayo
sweet relish
a scoop or two of Kroger large curd cottage cheese (one of my latest cravings)
the heel of the bread (last piece)
a spoonful of creamy peanut butter
a spoonful of smuckers strawberry jelly (aka a half pb&j sandwich for dessert)

And then I've had 24 ounces of water between 9p and now. LOL I tend to drink ALL of my water between 9p and midnight. It's weird. It's like I don't feel thirsty until then.

Right now I want something sweet! And I'm HUNGRY again. So I'm going to go eat something chocolate I think. I want brownies but am too lazy to make them. I thought about making a pb ice cream shake but we only have butter pecan and two bananas. I don't know if butter pecan and bananas go together.... and as always I am craving pickles. I am always craving pickles. I don't always eat them but they always sound good. I'd have a bowl of Cocoa Puffs but I am out of milk. MAYBE I can put the ice cream, cocoa puffs and bananas in the blender with some milk and see what it makes LOL or maybe i'll just dip the bananas in chocolate syrup. Hmmmmmm we'll see.

So there you have it my food/pregnancy cravings.

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! If you ever need some pickles, I always have a stock of them down here!!! By the way, how are those Morning Star foods? I always see them in the frozen section but have never tried them. Are they any good? Mmmm...brownies DO sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Morningstar chicken patties over Boca chicken. But Boca burgers (fake beef) kick the crap out of Morningstar burgers. I seriously buy like 2 or 3 boxes of Morningstar Chicken patties every time I go to the store and eat them like crazy!

    The burgers from both I think come out chewy and do NOT taste like beef to me. But the chicken is amazing (from Morningstar).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try the Morningstar chicken then because I didn't care for the Boca chicken when I bought it before. But I do like the Boca burgers! I think the Boca burgers are a little chewy, but I've found that actually grilling them and not just popping them in the microwave help improve the texture. I guess I feel like they get a little "soggy" sometimes when I microwave them, but it is much faster to do that than grilling.

    ReplyDelete