Hubby is taking his laptop tomorrow and mine needs an adapter still so I won't have a laptop all day tomorrow. It's going to be a very long Monday. I am feeling a little bit more awake. I drank some orange juice. I'm still yawning but I don't feel as drag ass groggy. I am 13 weeks in a hour! I can't believe it's already been that long. I also can't believe its finally March. And you know what happens in March!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (besides Ian's birthday, Hailey's birthday, Carmen's birthday, okay a TON of other birthdays, my 14 week appointment)
The SPRING EQUINOX!!!!!!!
Vernal Equinox Mar 20 2010 1:32 PM EDT
I cannot wait! I hate winter! And then it will get warm out and I can get my pregnant ass outside. Ohhh good times :)
And then after March it's April and I'll have my gender appointment! And next week (on March 4) I am in my second trimester.
I have very high hopes for March.
Next Saturday, I am throwing Ian a guys only birthday party with some of his old friends from college that he doesn't seem much. I'm excited! He is social but never plans anything with anyone so I planned it for him - well I just messaged the guys he's friends with and said hey come to his birthday party and they said okay. LOL you know how guys are. LOL I'm just excited he's spending time with the guys! He never spends time with the guys. I'm like GO OUT get a beer! And he's like nah I'm good. I'm excited for him.
I guess that's it. I'm goin to bed soon. Hopefully I don't wake up a 1000 times to pee tonight and sleep a sound 8 hours!
Oh and real quick cute story.... so we've been feeding Teeny since it got a little cold again and Bond (the HOOOOOOWLER at night) went away but Teeny was still around and she is soooo little so I started feeding her again and she's been living under the patio furniture tent the whole time just not being fed. So every morning since Teeny has been around more this past week, Tiki has gone to the patio door and just sits there looking and waiting for her arrival. But now she doesn't hiss and go ape shit (Gaby still does)... Teeny and Tiki just sit there looking at each other through the patio glass. It is so cute. Teeny even put her little nose up to the glass today. And then when Teeny eats and then goes over to Hillbilly neighbor's lot, Tiki just sits there and waits for her to get back. It's soooo cute!!!!! Late this afternoon, I noticed that inside the tent that the food bowl was tipped over (not something Teeny does - she's very clean and fluffy this cat) and I looked out in the yard and Bond had his big old fat black and white cat butt trotting across the yard! So he's back! Cute cat but if he starts howling again at night for whatever reason I'm cutting the food off again and thats sad because then baby Teeny will be hungry.
2.28.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I would bet that Bond is howling outside because he's in heat and not because he wants food. Clearly, Bond is eating somehow because he's so big. He's probably howling at the door because he knows you have 2 other cats inside your house, and he's trying to "call them." Bond does the same thing at my back door when he sees Greta and Noah through the window. If you've been feeding Teeny, I think it's unfair to cut off her food just because of Bond. Once you start the food, they start to lose their hunting instincts. Have you thought about dropping her off at the humane society so she at least gets out of the cold? I think if you're considering about cutting her food off, it's the best thing to do.
ReplyDelete