Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

2.05.2010

8 weeks 4 days

I can't believe I am already almost 9 weeks! Some days it feels like I have been pregnant longer and some days shorter... yesterday felt like I've been pregnant forever. But today it seems shorter. I have been back to drinking caffeine the last three days (under 200 mg) and I feel SO much better. My headaches have went away. I am not so super tired. It's awesome. I've had diet coke, coke zero and today I had an 8 oz cup of regular coffee. I finally feel normal energy wise! I read that you can have it as long as you stay under 200 mg. The worse effects it has on you is that you can have a low iron count but the baby doesn't seem to be  harmed by it at a small amount (12 oz or less).

I just found out a girl I went to college with who already has a daughter who's like a year old is having a baby and due the day after me!

I hung out with Brendan yesterday who's birthday is Sept. 14, the day after my due date and he said ya know if you are feeling like you could wait another day to go into labor on my birthday that would be cool LOL most people in my family get induced so I am thinking I'll go later before I go earlier.

I've been talking to my Mom more about her pregnancy. She said with me she was super nauseous but not puking but with my brother she didn't have any sickness. It's neat to just compare pregnancies...

What do you guys think about the whole caffeine thing? I'm just curious. I want opinions!

I guess that's all for now. Think I'll go start writing in my Pregnancy Journal.

2 comments:

  1. My advice is to do whatever you're comfortable doing. Some days I didn't have any caffeine if I didn't feel that I *really* needed it. But, on days that I did, I always limited myself to 2 cans at most. I also never drank any coffee since coffee usually has a higher caffeine content than most of the sodas I drink...but I'm also not much of a coffee drinker anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with comment above! I like my coffee with sweet & low and since we aren't supposed to have that coffee just isn't the same. So it has been easy for me. But I don't get headaches or anything from no caffeine and I am not much of a soda drinker. However I did crave Coke so I drank some. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete